Friday, May 29, 2009

Walk for cancer this evening

We went to the walk for cancer at the local high school this evening. My son and his wife were volunteers. There was a lot of people there from our church. There was a tent for the church and a tent for the drug store where my daughter-in-law works. We had a good time. I am stuffed from eating brownies and pumpkin bread. BJ went with my husband to put the miniature horses up and let the dogs out. It was 11 p.m. by the time we got home. It is going to last from 7 p.m. until 7 a.m. in the morning. Our son and daughter-in-law will be exhausted. He will have to study for his sermon Sunday morning. James had his dad help him today set up. I can not believe the things that we have from garage sales and auctions!!! We had one of those tent things, 4 metal real state signs to put up their signs, coolers, lawn chairs, and a sign that goes on and off that says... Walk & Don't Walk. He gave the sign to them. Tiffany wanted it. They like unusual things. lol

I had a lady stop and talk to me and I did not know who she was?? That is so embarrassing!! I asked Tiffany who she might be and I found out who she was. She had asked me to sing at the White Eagle Fest and then at the walk for cancer 4 years ago. So many people know me and I do not know them. It is from singing at different places.

No comments: