Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hard for me to learn

We went to church yesterday evening. Our son was going through Matthew. He showed part of a film first and then went through scriptures. It was about Jesus talking about things going into our mouth. He said it was not what went into our mouth but what came out of it.

Seems like I am forever working on what I say. I can say something and some people misunderstand me?? I guess the expressions on my face confuses some also... so I have been told. Just the way I am. I seem to be able to read people so I must be studying them when I look at them. Gets me into a lot of trouble. Not really something that is good all the time. It helps me when dealing with people and knowing if someone likes me or not... but not everyone sees what I see. I have to keep still and just wait and see if I am correct. It is so easy to judge others. We should really try to see others just like they see us. What do others see about me.

I am so tired tonight. Am a night person and really wish I was a day person.

Father, help me to be what You want me to be and do what You want me to do.
Amen

No comments: